BlogLaughs

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

jOrg3

Next week, we will have done enough reviews to make the list on our sidebar a Top-50 list.

That being said, jOrg3 will not be on the list very long.

“I’ve got to give this guy a break because he really is trying to be funny. He’s not, of course, but at least he’s not trying to pawn off sickening sweet pictures of cats as humor.”

CONTENT – 3.8
“I’ve got to admit, the sweaty headband post made me laugh out loud. However, the post with all the pictures of people in leather straps and so forth freaked me out a lot and made me want to hide under my desk. I'm not sure I'll be able to have sex with my husband tonight now because of the scary images lodged in my brain. Gah!”

“Quite difficult to get actually.”

“Hot Cheetos sounds like a good band name.”

“I don’t get it.”

“The photos are kind of funny, but nothing really goes together. This blog needs an enema.”

“I just don't get George.”

“He’s good at profanity.”

DESIGN – 4.4
“Simple Blogger blog that isn't very uniform.”

“It’s clean but too black.”

“It’s a Blogger template that’s been bastardized by someone who doesn’t know much about HTML. That’s always a great combination.”

“I kind of like the jOrg3 logo. I kind of like the black. The rest of it kind of sucks.”

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 3.2
“Maybe its possible to understand what he's saying. I don't.”

“I think I'm out of the loop. Much of what this guy said made no sense to me!”

“I wonder if this blog has been translated from some other language. Other than that kind of explanation, the writing just isn’t very good.”

INTANGIBLES – 1.7
“Ads, games, crazy.”

“The guy would like to impeach Bush, so that’s not too bad.”

“There’s a lot useless stuff on the sidebars and the template has been screwed up a little.”

“I’ve been to this blog before, but it was by accident. Apparently, this guy swiped Used Hack’s URL after he deleted his blog and set up a redirect to jOrg3. I don’t know if other bloggers find that unethical or not, but it kind of gives me a skeevy image of the guy.”

FREQUENCY – 0.0
jOrg3 hasn’t posted since June.”

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 4% Yes
“No way.”

“Maybe”

“Nope.”

“If he posted more often, sure.”

“I kinda doubt it.”

OVERALL – 41.7
jOrg3 set new lows in several categories.

2 Comments:

  • Wow! That blog was uhh...something not nice to say, then don't say it at all -esque.

    Sorry I've been MIA. I'll do some reviews again soon.

    By Blogger Crystal, at August 17, 2006 7:07 PM  

  • Madmeer: I know. It was really difficult to write the lead for this review. People obviously didn't like it and there's just no real tactful way to present a series of negative comments.

    By Blogger BlogLaughs, at August 18, 2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home