BlogLaughs

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pink Is The New Blog

Celebrity hearsay, gossip, rumor and fact are given a pink slant at Pink Is The New Blog.

“I would come back and read this blog on a regular basis. I've seen a lot of gossip blogs, but Pink is one of the best. The writing is funny, and the stories take some digging up I'm sure. Funny stuff.”

“Even though some of the posts are funny, this is still more about celebrity gossip than making fun of celebrities. I like The Superficial better, but this one is still OK.”

CONTENT – 6.0
“ It's the National Enquirer! It's online! And it's pink! Oh, wait ... my bad.”

“I'm not big into celebrity blogs.”

“I'm a sucker for these celebrity rags.”

“Not too bad.”

DESIGN – 5.5
“It's pretty consistent. Nice photos. Added a point for pink captions - nice touch.”

“I was too distracted by the sparkles and the hot pink was far too harsh on my eyes.”

“What part of ‘it's too pink’ should I emphasize?”

“It's a little on the busy side.”

“The design itself isn’t all that bad for this kind of blog, but the pink captions on the photos look horrible. I do like the star when you click out, though. That’s pretty cool.”

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 6.7
“Most of the writing is pretty straight-forward stuff. Not too much to complain about.”

“No grammatical errors that I could see. Then again, not a lot of written text either.”

“The fluctuating pink font took away from my ability to fully comprehend the thoughts of the writer.”

INTANGIBLES – 5.7
“Way too many ads on the right.”

“Too busy for me to stay focused.”

“How much crap can one blog have?”

FREQUENCY – 10
“Several posts every day.”

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 49% Yes
“Sure, why not?”

“Hell, yes!”

“At gunpoint, perhaps. Reading things like this make me wish Al Gore had never invented the Internet.”

“No way, no how.”

“Highly unlikely, unless of course I am in a full body cast and lobotomized.”

OVERALL – 71.0
“The design is distracting, but those wacky celebrities are always doing something.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home