BlogLaughs

Monday, June 05, 2006

DUmmie FUnnies

DUmmie FUnnies is supposedly a humorous retort to the daily news and discussions at Democratic Underground.

Most of our reviewers felt like they were "reading someone’s lame, unfunny, inside jokes."

CONTENT - 4.5
"I don't support the author's views, as far as I could understand them. It's all downhill from there."

"Face it. Republicans just aren’t funny."

"Dumb, yes. Funnie, no."

"Not a big fan of political blogs."

DESIGN - 4.8
"Poor choice of a Blogger template, in my opinion. I don't like the way the posts kind of float in mid-air in the middle of a vast white space."

"Boring. Yuck."

"I don’t like the bold font. It hurts my eyes."

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR - 4.8
"The writing isn’t necessarily horrible, but the random capitalization is just weird. I assume the mistakes are supposed to be the funny parts because I have yet to laugh at the actual content."

"Too verbose, posts take too long to get to the point."

"Hard to tell, although I did find a pesky grammatical error."

INTANGIBLES - 4.2
"Long posts, different colored type, odd spacing for an effect that doesn’t word, advertisements, and right-wing politics? A zero simply does not carry the emotion for how many pet peeves this blog hits for me."

"That font got really annoying and the long posts didn't help. I felt like I was reading about some inside joke that wouldn't be funny even in I bothered to figure out what was going on."

"What's with the freakishly long posts?"

FREQUENCY - 10
"PJ-Comix posts virtually every day."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY - 10% Yes
"You’d have to actually pay me to visit this blog again."

"Not just no. Hell no!"

"If I were struggling with insomnia for a week and needed sleep? Yes."

"Dear God, I never thought I’d live to see the day where I actually wished I was forced to review another one of those fucking cute animal picture sites. I simply couldn’t imagine hating another blog as much as those. Thanks for lowering the bar."

OVERALL - 54.4
"You absolutely must enjoy reading political opinion to enjoy this blog. Even further, it seems you must be familiar with the latest opinions from the left so you can ‘get’ this blogger's retorts. Based on the name of the blog, I expected some humor, but it appears that this site is a pretty straightforward political blog written from a right-leaning perspective. Not funny and unoriginal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home