BlogLaughs

Monday, September 25, 2006

Crazy Tracy

Crazy Tracy has been around for more than four years. You don’t have to read too many entries to realize this blog has been one crazy ride.

However, you might have to read a few more entries to find the humor.

CONTENT - 6.8
"I understand this blog used to be really funny, but it’s just not like that anymore. I love this blog. I genuinely appreciate the honesty. It’s just not a really humorous blog."

"‘Life as she's living it.’ Compelling read!"

"Was this a humor blog? It seemed much more personal."

"It’s just, ‘eh.’ It didn’t draw me in."

DESIGN - 8.8
"The design is original and matches the theme of the blog very well. Fantastic design!"

"I like the design."

"Custom, easy to navigate."

"Nice, custom design."

"The text didn’t line up with the box my first few visits, but it looks good tonight."

WRITING - 8.1
"Very personal. Intimate. Thanks for sharing."

"Good use of language, spelling and punctuation. Writing style is as if it were a conversation I'm eavesdropping in on."

"Just OK."

INTANGIBLES - 8.3
"Liberals and lesbians rock!"

"Not too sure how I feel about wish lists. Glad to see there were no ads."

"Not a whole lot to bitch about here. I’m not crazy about the wish lists, but she’s got some nice extra features."

"Some of the posts are a little long."

FREQUENCY - 3.0
"Tracy has averaged a little more than one post a week this past year."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY - 50% Yes
"Possibly."

"Yep."

"Probably not."

"Yes, I just bookmarked it."

"Nope."

OVERALL - 76.7

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home