BlogLaughs

Friday, September 15, 2006

Pork Tornado

Pork Tornado managed a relatively high spot on our Top-50 list. However, I get the feeling it would have been much higher if Dusty Scott posted more often.

CONTENT – 8.1
"Solid 9. Good posts. Great humor and insights. Would be a 10, if the guy would post regularly."

"The content reminds me of the ‘angry white man’ rant. It's amusing, but I can only take so much. I get this at home!"

"The guy listed Girls Gone Wild 7 as his favorite movie. That’s funny. I don’t care who you are. That’s funny."

"The posts are a bit long, but still kept my attention for the most part."

"Hilarious! The worst album covers post had me crying I was laughing so hard."

DESIGN – 6.6
"The only things I didn't like about the design were that there were no dates on the entries and the archives were a little odd. But, those are pretty minor."

"The design looks good, it just doesn’t work so well. The archives suck."

"I like the design. I don’t like ads."

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 8.1
"The writing is very good. I just wish he would resume posting."

"The posts are a little long, but the stories are well-done."

INTANGIBLES – 5.4
"Too many ads, long posts."

"The left side panel is confusing. The worst album covers post (which is hilarious) looks like an ad. The link to his work profile looks like an ad. The other two ads are actually ads for his own merchandise."

"I think he looks very similar to Vince Vaughn ... in a good way."

"The guy reminds me of Pee Wee Herman’s nemesis in Pee Wee’s Big Adventure. You know, the guy who stole the bike?"

"He’s a really good artist. He should display his art more prominently on this site."

FREQUENCY – 0.0
"Dusty Scott hasn’t made an original post in a while."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 57% Yes
"Sure."

"I used to read him regularly then he stopped posting for a few months, no warning, no nothing. I actually thought he abandoned his blog."

"Nope."

"Yeah. I just hope he starts posting regularly again."

OVERALL – 82.5

2 Comments:

  • You've got to hand it to Pork Tornado: The name brings you in. And kind of makes you gag a little. But those are both good things.

    By Blogger karla, at October 02, 2006 5:12 PM  

  • Does anybody know what happened to Dusty? Loved reading his stuff, also salami tsunami later on. Looks like he kind of disappeared off the radar.

    By Blogger Farid, at February 09, 2023 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home