BlogLaughs

Friday, September 29, 2006

Where the Hell was I?

Charlie Hatton’s Where the Hell was I? made it into our Top-50, but mixed reviews kept it from going too far up the charts.

CONTENT – 6.3
"Solid, entertaining writing."

"Interesting, just not that funny."

"Straight forward."

"Rather satisfying read."

"On the surface, this looks like a really good blog. It’s tough to beat a comedic writer writing a blog for free, right? Thing is, it’s just not all that funny. Maybe I’m missing something, but you’d think his ‘best posts’ would be his best posts. I read all of them and didn’t laugh once. If this guy makes a living being funny, something is seriously wrong with this world."

DESIGN – 6.2
"Straight forward."

"Nothing too bad, but it’s kind of ugly. I guess it’s just a matter of style, but I’m not crazy about it."

"Easy to navigate blog."

"The yellow highlights and quote boxes just don’t fit."

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 8.1
"He’s a good writer."

"I like the quality of his writing, especially the food posts. He really sucks you in with his ability to turn a phrase."

"The quality of his writing is much more impressive than the content."

INTANGIBLES – 5.5
"Ads everywhere, donation box, wish list, merchandise for sale, long posts, and a side panel slightly longer than my dick."

"I couldn't get the blog to load."

"Too much begging."

"He looks like a young Paul Giamatti."

FREQUENCY – 10.0
"Charlie posts nearly every day."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 54% Yes
"Sure."

"Perhaps!"

"Contemplating putting it in my bookmarks."

"Hell, no."

"I really ripped this blog, but I’m going to subscribe to the feed anyway. I just feel this blog should be funnier."

OVERALL – 75.8

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home