BlogLaughs

Friday, June 23, 2006

AnonymousCoworker

I knew we were going to get some high scores for the next three reviews, but AnonymousCoworker moves into the No. 2 spot overall with an average score of 93.4.

“I love this blog. ACW is a real guy who writes funny stories about shit that happens to all of us. Well, some of us.”

CONTENT – 8.4
“Frequent, varied posts. I almost always laugh when I read his blog.”

“The Target story was classic! I enjoyed the sarcasm of a couple of the other posts.”

“I especially liked his post about the customer service desk at Target.”

“Funny and entertaining most of the time.”

“I love ACW. I crack up at the marvelous way he presents life. He has a great outlook. Even the most depressing antics are somehow humorous in his world.”

DESIGN – 7.6
“I love the layout. It's clean green and mean. Just the way it should be. He has a classic and clean look.”

“Get a different template!”

“The green and black things on both sides of the screen are annoying as heck. Was unable to leave a comment on a three-week-old post for some reason.”

“Straightforward, nothing crazy, but also allows the reader to get to the meat and potatoes of his posts.”

“Simple, clean, and no crap. I’m not crazy about the green, but he probably wouldn’t like my collection of sock monkeys. Viva la difference!”

“Very clean and easy to read.”

“Blog column is rather narrow but I love the color green, so an extra point for that.”

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 8.6
“His writing is always impeccable and his grammar is extraordinary. He even corrected street graffiti for lords sake! He hangs out with teacher types.”

“Well-written, entertaining stories virtually every day. He’s a pretty good writer.”

INTANGIBLES – 8.6
“Nice and clean, I have nothing to complain about.”

“I had to take a point off because of some weird bar across the top of the screen that seems to be an ad for Firefox.”

“Even though I know he’s right, the little pop-up about getting Firefox kind of pisses me off. Internet Explorer sucks ass, but I’m too lazy to switch. That’s my problem, not his. ACW loses one point in this category. He gets a 9.”

“Nothing distracting. Good.”

FREQUENCY – 9.0
ACW posts most weekdays, but he has to skip a few days here and there.”

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 77% Yes
“Already do.”

“Yes. I’ve been reading it since the Best of Blog nomination process. Good stuff.”

“Not only do I read him regularly, but he's on my blog’s side panel.”

“Eh. No.”

“Definitely something I would read at least three times a week.”

“Bookmarked it.”

OVERALL – 93.4
“The other day he was writing about sitting through a dreadful meeting and I would swear we were in the same meeting. If it weren’t for the several states between us, it would have freaked me out.”

3 Comments:

  • Don't you just love the "green/no green" comments? That's priceless. :)

    By Blogger BlogLaughs, at June 23, 2006 10:58 AM  

  • AnonymousCoworker is restricted on the computer I'm presently using. I'll check it out on my home system later.

    Keep up the good work, BlogLaughs!

    By Blogger Dear AL, at June 24, 2006 10:58 AM  

  • Thanks, Al. I've been reading your site for a couple of months. I enjoy your site too.

    I think you'll like ACW. He's got one of the best blogs out there.

    By Blogger BlogLaughs, at June 25, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home