BlogLaughs

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Defamer

Defamer isn’t necessarily our reviewers’ favorite celebrity gossip blog, but it still managed to get pretty good reviews.

CONTENT - 7.5
“I'm sure it helps that I secretly like reading celebrity gossip. But it also helps that the writing on Defamer is so fucking funny.”

Defamer might be the best gossip site out there, but I don’t think the content is nearly as funny as The Superficial.”

“I read several gossip blogs and this isn't one of my favorites.”

“Hard for me to judge, as celebrity gossip is not my thing at all.”

DESIGN - 8.3
“Professional, eye catching.”

“It's fairly clean, but there's something about it I don't like. I can't put my finger on it though.”

“The ads in the sidebar overlap the main post area and the header ad overlaps the sidebar. It's probably due to my combination of Firefox and low screen resolution but it looks sloppy.”

“Nice palette, tasteful design. This is a well-designed blog. I could not find anything wrong with it.”

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR - 7.9
“They have a professional staff of writers.”

“I noticed a few sparse grammar errors.”

INTANGIBLES - 7.1
“The ads don’t bother me all that much. It kind of goes with these sites.”

“I don't understand the need to register with the site in order to comment.”

FREQUENCY - 10
“Defamer features several posts each day.”

“They almost post too much. I never keep up.”

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY - 49% Yes
“Definitely.”

“Once a week.”

“I used to read it all the time.”

OVERALL - 84.2
“It’s a decent enough blog, but I’m just not all that excited about celebrity gossip. Other sites do a better job of making celebrity gossip funny.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home