BlogLaughs

Friday, July 14, 2006

Davezilla

Davezilla is a four-time Bloggies finalist in the humor category. That’s quite an accomplishment for several reasons, but it basically means Davezilla has been a very good blog for a very long time.

With an average, cumulative score of 82.6, our reviewers here at BlogLaughs certainly agree.

"Davezilla is mainly a photo blog, but the photos are hilarious. The reader comments are great too. It’s a very good blog."

CONTENT - 7.1
"I like the combo of photos and actual writing."

"Timely, regular posts."

"The photos are always great."

"I don’t know where he comes up with this stuff. It’s an entertaining visit every day."

DESIGN - 8.3
"This is a relatively new design. I like it better than the old one, better than most of the other blogs I visit."

"Basic, double column layout with custom header. I don't think the header is fitting for the blog. It’s not as dynamic as the posts."

"Seemed pretty clean and neat, but not corporate."

"Great design."

WRITING - 6.8
"Good, solid writing, but the photos are fab!"

"Dave doesn’t write as much as some bloggers, but it’s a lot better than the cutesy photo sites."

"He writes a little, but it’s mainly a photo site."

INTANGIBLES - 8.6
"I didn't see much to annoy me."

"Proves that you don't need to panhandle to have a good blog."

"The least annoying site I’ve seen in a long time."

FREQUENCY - 10
"Davezilla features a new post every day."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY - 60% Yes
"Sure. Adding it to my list."

"Probably not."

"Yes."

"I’ve been reading Davezilla for quite some time. I’ll continue reading it every day until he stops."

OVERALL - 82.6
Davezilla managed good scores across the board. The lower scores for writing probably have more to being a "photo site" on more days rather than the actual quality of writing.

"Davezilla is very good every day. I can’t say more about it than that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home