BlogLaughs

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Love Me or Blow Me, Either Way

Like a lot of blogs, Love Me or Blow Me, Either Way isn’t for everyone.

While some of our reviewers were "offended" or "didn’t get it," others believe "Blog Ho is a comic genius."

"I’ll admit, some days I’m just not in the mood to read this kind of stuff, but most of the time Blog Ho is laugh-out-loud funny. I am simply amazed he’s able to churn out a post like this almost every day."

CONTENT - 7.3
"Blog Ho is a funny motherfucker."

"Fun, entertaining, always sarcastic."

"I get a little offended sometimes by the sarcastic comments about Mexicans or homosexuals, but I understand that everyone is fair game. He makes fun of everything. Nothing is out of bounds and that, in itself, is funny."

"Blog Ho is the King of Snark."

"Blog Ho reminds me of Maddox. I wish there were more bloggers like these two."

DESIGN - 6.0
"Basic Blogger template."

"It’s a boring, Blogger template but I don’t care. It doesn’t have to be pretty."

"Pretty basic Blogspot layout."

"His drawings are pretty funny."

"Too white."

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR - 7.6
"Regular, timely, snarky posts."

"Blog Ho provides the finest literary work on bodily functions around."

"I like how he writes about people coming down ‘the AIDS’ or ‘the cancer.’ In the real world, that’s not very funny. Here, it is."

INTANGIBLES - 8.0
"He sells t-shirts, but that’s OK. He doesn’t have any ads. It’s all very simple."

"Something was off on the Blogspot layout. Silly things like that can annoy me."

"His blogroll is longer than my dick, but I’m still going to check them all out."

FREQUENCY - 8.0
"Blog Ho averages about 4 posts a week."

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY - 60% Yes
"Already do."

"No, just didn't appeal to me."

"I used to."

"Maybe."

"Doesn’t everyone read Blog Ho already?"

"No way."

OVERALL - 81.9
"Blog Ho is a sick, twisted young man ... and that’s a good thing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home