BlogLaughs

Monday, October 09, 2006

Aly’s World

You know those friends who like to fill your inbox with the most hilarious things they can find on the Internet?

They would love Aly’s World.

Our reviewers?

Not so much.

CONTENT – 4.9
“Not original, just reposting funny tidbits she found elsewhere.”

“Trite. This score is as high as it is because the blog was interesting enough to drive me to Google, ‘Proteus Syndrome.’ I think if it didn't pique my curiosity to do that, this particular score would be in the negatives.”

“OK. Enough with the joke blogs! This one isn’t funny either.”

“Some of it may be funny, but its not original content.”

DESIGN – 3.7
“Something in the formatting made the sidebar screwed up.”

“I didn't dig how her masthead was off to the left instead of centered; this score would be higher if the individual were mentally handicapped. I'd definitely cut her some slack.”

“A standard Blogger template that has been altered for the worse.”

QUALITY OF WRITING/GRAMMAR – 3.5
“The posts mostly seem to be pictures. What writing there is, seems to be copied from forwarded emails or joke books.”

“Nothing original. I bet if we were to find the rip in the space-time continuum, this particular blogger would be one of those folks who would go crazy at the photocopier (or earlier, the mimeograph machine), clogging our inboxes on our desks with the hard copy version of this crap.”

“Not much writing here. I would imagine she didn’t write most of it anyway.”

INTANGIBLES – 5.9
“I was so annoyed by this blog's lack of creativity and originality, my taint itched. Actually if this blog were all pink and had pop ups and annoying music, I'm sure it would have not been AS annoying.”

“There’s one ad for disaster relief, but not much else. I have to take off a few points for the screwed up sidebar but that’s about it.”

“Nothing too annoying.”

FREQUENCY – 10.0
“Aly doesn’t post every day, but she often posts several items when she does.”

WOULD YOU READ THIS BLOG REGULARLY – 12% Yes
“Not a chance.”

“You've got three guesses, and the first two don't count.”

“I might … it could be good for a quick laugh.”

OVERALL – 57.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home